Friday 30 March 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pond mani


Hi all!

Today's prompt is Pond Mani, which is in fact layering a jelly polish with a simple pattern over and over. The original idea is credited to this mani here.


Polishes:
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints - 03
  • Born Pretty Store - 18
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 06 mint
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate Hēhē 116.



I alternated a coat of the jelly polish and stamping the fir leaves. I did two or three layers stamping with 18, one coat of Mint and two more coats of 18. Sealed it in with Elemental Ward.


I did like the look of this, although I do feel it would look better if the jelly was less murky.


This mani took forever to dry though, when I woke up in the morning I had managed to get a huge bump in two nails...

Love, Brethil

More pond mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment