Friday 5 January 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Metallic + one colour


Hi all!

Today's the first #26gnai for 2018! And we're going metallic! One of my favourite metallic polishes is Book of Shadows by Cirque. It's just this lovely rosey metallic that just goes with everything. I paired it with a cool toned brown polish called Park Ave from NYC. And more snowflakes, because that's my thing.


Polishes:
  • Cirque - Book of Shadows
  • NYC - 246 Park Ave
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used some Whats Up Nails nail vinyls, the merry snowflake ones.


Base: 3 coats of Book of Shadows. I applied the nail vinyls two ways, I placed the snowflake on the nail and then added Park Ave, or I applied the stencil with the cutout snowflake and then applied Park Ave. After adding my top coat Elemental Ward I was done.



Hope you enjoyed yet another snowflake mani.

Love, Brethil

More metallic nails down here!

2 comments: