Friday 22 September 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Inspired by a garment - Floral Summer Dot


Hi all!

Today's mani is inspired by one of my favourite dresses, this one from Hell Bunny.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Cloud Blue
  • Polish My Life - Birkinberry Bomb
  • Polish My Life - Birthday Suit
  • Polish My Life - Little Red Dress
  • Polish My Life - 1950's Mint Fridge
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: a gradient of Cloud Blue and Birkinberry Bomb. I added white dots with Birthday Suit next. I created the roses by mixing Little Red Dress, Birkinberry Bomb and Birthday Suit. The roseleaves were made with 1950's Mint Fridge and Birthday Suit. Topcoated with Elemental Ward.


Making the roses is very easy, you mix the polishes roughly on a mat and then apply the polish mix to your nail with a brush.



Love, Brethil

More garment inspired nails down here!

1 comment: