Sunday 25 June 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Going on holiday & NCC presents Neon


Hi all!

It's been two weeks since my last post, life has just been even busier than ever. Today I'm combining two prompts for two challenges. The prompts are "Going on holiday" and "Neon". Summer holiday and neons just go together perfectly. Not that I'm going on summer holiday, but still.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 82 A Gallon of Melon
  • Catrice - 107 Robinson Coralsoe
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base:  one coat of Melon, then I did a gradient with Melon at the cuticle and Coralsoe at the tips. I applied nail vinyls from Vinyl Quickies (out of business now I believe) and  then did a reverse gradient. After I removed the vinyls I top coated with Elemental Ward.



This mani did make me feel very summery, what do you think?

Love, Brethil

More Going on holiday nails down here!


More Neons here!

1 comment: