Tuesday 16 May 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Green - Contour glitter map


Hi all!

This month is all about green. I was needing some glitter and this mani happened. Mint green is green after all.


Polishes:
  • NYC - 035 Cupcakes and Latte
  • Barry M - GTNP4 Catwalk Queen
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 06 Mint
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 091.



Base: 1 coat of Cupcakes and Latte topped with 2 coats of Catwalk Queen. I topcoated and then stamped the contour map image with the mint stamping polish from Kaleidoscope. I added some more Catwalk Queen here and there to make it more interesting and then topcoated again.



Glittery nails do make me happy! What do you think?

Love, Brethil

More green down here!

2 comments:

  1. Nice stamping! I love the glittery base too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! The Barry M polish is amazing..I wish we got this brand in the US

    ReplyDelete