Sunday 5 March 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Mixed tape mani


Hi all!

A few days late, but here's my interpretation of Mixed tape mani. I used two types of striping tape.


Polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - MEGA
  • Essence - 22 i ♥ my blue jeans
  • Essence - 128 let's get lost
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of MEGA. I used both wide straight tape and waved tape to section off random areas. I filled two areas with the blue polishes, removed the tape and then sealed it all with Elemental Ward.



Bonus image with direct light to show off the holo in MEGA.


Hope you enjoyed this,

Love, Brethil


3 comments:

  1. Mega is so stunning! I love the design you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this design is stunning and I love how well the blue and holo work together! It's flawless xx

    ReplyDelete