Saturday 22 October 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Pink Autumn - Leaves


Hi all!

For this month's NCC Pink Autumn theme I've got something I wore earlier this week. I really liked it, even if it was pink *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP20 Rose Hip
  • NYC - Foil Explosion - 011 Power of Elements
  • Mundo de Unas - 18 Silver
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I also used Hēhē stamping plate 052.


Base: 2 coats of Rose Hip. Then I stamped with Power of Elements first, and later with the silver stamping polish. A coat of Elemental Ward first to prevent smearing, then Fairy Dust and then more Elemental Ward.


Leaves always make me smile, and this stamping plate is just so lovely. Just look at that fern leaf...


I'm thinking I have to do this mani in green sometime too, perhaps in spring...

Love, Brethil

More pink or autumnal mani's in the Inlinkz!

1 comment: