Sunday 2 October 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Harvest Time - Wheat


Hi all!

September flew by so quickly! I didn't manage to post this one on time unfortunately... Today's wheat nails are inspired by this image. It's not a complete copy, just something similar.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Polish My Life - The Alps
  • Catrice - LE Matchpoint - C01 Team Lucky Mustards
  • Polish Alcoholic - Padmé
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Wild white ways (new favourite white since SinfulColors disappeared from Kruidvat, a local drugstore chain). Using The Alps and a nail art brush I added the flowers that remind me of dahlia's. With the same nail art brush and Team Lucky Mustards I added the wheat. Then some dots of Padmé to fill in the empty spots and Elemental Ward to seal it all in.



I should try to do more pattern inspired nails, because I always like them. What do you think of these nails?

More Harvest inspired mani's down here!


1 comment: