Friday 9 September 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Books & NCC presents: Harvest


Hi all!

Today I'm combining two challenges. 40GNAI is about books this week and with the NCC ladies we'll be doing Harvest inspired mani's during September. So when you combine this you get a book with Harvest in the title... to be precise this book. That cover just needed to be turned into a mani.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Tahoe
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP28 Coconut
  • Catrice - 48 Emerald Bay
  • Essence - 166 mister rusty
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Tahoe. With a nail art brush I first added the tree branches and then the leaves. I added the fruit with a dotting tool. Top coat to seal it all in.


Mister rusty is such a gorgeous polish...


I'm actually wearing this mani for the 4th day today, it's holding up great.

Love, Brethil

So this week 2 galleries of mani's below! First up 40GNAI - Books.


1 comment: