Monday 16 May 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Spring Fashion - Teal Floral


Hi all!

So, for this week's Spring Fashion inspired mani, I sort of cheated. I did my nails and then searched to find something that remotely resembles it.... I found this image.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 Wild white ways
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP12 Green Berry
  • Barry M - Glitterati - GTNP 4 Catwalk Queen
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Wild white ways for my decal nails, 1 coat of Green Berry and 2 coats of Catwalk Queen for the other nails. On the white nails I added some water decals (pattern BP-W10) from Born Pretty Store and sealed them in with Elemental Ward. For my other nails, I applied one coat of Elemental Ward before painting on the leaves with Green Berry. Ended with more Elemental Ward of course.



Water decals are so easy for intricate designs, I have to use them more, I have a whole stack of them that I bought from Born Pretty Store and haven't used yet *winks*.

Love, Brethil

More fashiony nails down here!

1 comment: