Friday 20 May 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Music


Hi all!

This week's theme is music. I did what I almost always do when I need inspiration... I do a google search. All the rainbow and music notes I saw led me to today's mani.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 Wild white ways
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 06
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 05
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 04
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 03
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 10
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 11
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust (not pictured)

And I used stamping plate VL 015 by Vivid Lacquer as well.



Base: 2 coats of Wild white ways. I added a gradient of the Aquarelle tints with a fan brush onto my nails. I then added a coat of Fairy Dust for some sparkle. I stamped with Dark Matter and VL 015. Ended with Elemental Ward.


Rainbows on my nails makes me so happy, I suspect I will be doing lots more in the coming months. Plus it's super easy with these Aquarelle Tints.


Love, Brethil

More music related mani's down here

2 comments:

  1. The musical notes are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Simple, but so pretty and perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete