Thursday 14 April 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Candy & Sweets - Rainbow Candycane


Hi all!

Recently I bought all 12 Aquarelle Tints directly from El Corazón, shipping from Russia to NL took just over a week (including Easter weekend), I was rather impressed how fast it arrived. The Aquarelle Tints are like the OPI Sheer Tints, good to use in the leadlight stamping technique. I've done one mani with leadlighting so far (to be revealed soonish), but today I used these polishes for recreating a rainbow candycane.


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 10
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 02
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 04
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 05
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 06
  • Kaleidoscope by El Corazón - Aquarelle Tints - 11
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward 


Base: 2 coats of Snow Me White. Using a striping brush I added diagonal lines of each colour. Finished with Elemental Ward.


Using these tints instead of creme polishes gives it such a lovely look.


I actually wore this mani for about 5 days, but with some Fairy Dust on top.


I really loved this delicous look, what do you think?

Love, Brethil

More sweetness down here!

1 comment: