Saturday 20 February 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Red Patchwork


Hi all!

This week theme's Red. My personal pattern is patchwork. I've been wanting to use a patchwork stamping image for a while now, so this was the perfect occassion.


Polishes:
  • 6 pink & red's in a travel collection, consisting of:
    • OPI - Passion
    • OPI - Tickle My France-y
    • OPI - Charged Up Cherry
    • OPI - Cajun Shrimp
    • OPI - Malaga Wine
    • OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I also used Bundle Monster's BM-607.



I made stamping decals on my stamping mat and applied those onto my nails. I stamped with Dark Matter and then coloured them in with the OPI mini's. These BM images are not too big, so using them as decals is perfect, much easier to get them to fit just perfectly. When stamping onto my nails I can't aim as well *winks*.



I'm pretty pleased with how these turned out!

Love, Brethil

1 comment:

  1. Your red patchwork nails look amazing. I should create one myself.

    ReplyDelete