Friday 5 February 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Aqua or Turquoise & Nude base


Hi all!

This week's prompt is aqua or turquoise and my personal pattern is a nude base. One of the most perfect nude polishes is Vail. I think it works with the other colours, but you can see for yourself.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Vail
  • China Glaze - 1152 Sunday Funday
  • China Glaze - 1299 At Vase Value
  • China Glaze - 551 Fairy Dust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used the zigzag striping tape from Born Pretty Store again.


Base: 2 coats of Vail. Coat of top coat. Added the striping tape and then used my aqua and turquoise polishes to add the patterns. Remove striping tape. Let dry. Wasn't completely happy with it at that point in time, so added some Fairy Dust to make it all better.



Love, Brethil

More Aqua and Turquoise in the Inlinkz below!

2 comments: