Friday 18 December 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas


Hi all!

It's only a week until Christmas! Time goes so quickly, and I never seem to have enough of it. Today's mani started out differently... but the peelable base coat and my nails don't mix. Must be nail chemistry doing it's work, because the polish on my index fingers popped off within 2-3 hours after application. This was all before I actually started on any nail art... the rest I lost within the next 24 hours after application. Also, Go Elf Yourself! used to be a white crelly... but that was 2 years ago. Some green glitters have bled their colour into the base, hence it's now soft green.


Polishes:
  • Lekker Lacquer - Go Elf Yourself!
  • Essence - 159 the green and the grunge
  • China Glaze - 1198 Running In Circles
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • Ünt - Ready For Takeoff (peelable base coat)


Base: 3 coats of Go Elf Yourself! except for my index finger, that's one coat of green & grunge with 1 coat of the CG.  I added top coat before I added the gold stickers (item 10481 over at Born Pretty Store). Then more top coat.



Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!


Love, Brethil

More Christmassy nails down here!

2 comments: