Thursday 22 October 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Funky French - Pumpkin Flames


Hi all!

As seems usual lately... I start the NCC month way too late. In my defense, I spent my last 3 weekends helping out my best friend at her new home (I've seen enough latex paint for a while). I hope I'll be able to do all 4 manis for this month, but we'll see how far I get. This month's theme is Funky French, aka a French mani with a fun twist.


Polishes:
  • W7 - 54 Roast Chestnut
  • Glitter Lambs - Pumpkin Spice
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Roast Chestnut. I added licks of flames with a nail art brush and Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice is a lovely orange glitter topper. Ended with Elemental Ward.


Look at the sparkles, isn't this perfect for autumn?


Tomorrow I'll be back with another post!

Love, Brethil

More Funky French down here!

1 comment: