Friday 9 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal


Hi all!

Today is the second week of our new nail art challenge. This week our mutual colour is teal. We also were assigned a pattern to combine with the colour. My pattern was houndstooth / tweed / plaid. I chose plaid!


Polishes:
  • L.A. Girl - GNL303 Teal Dimension
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 15 Guava
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 21 Sugar Apple
  • Essence - 147 miss universe
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Guava or 2 coats of Teal Dimension. I used two striping brushes (different thickness) to add my plaid stripes. Ended with top coat.


Still adore the scattered holo of this polish!


This mani was the one I wore during my week in Greece, it lasted quite well! I did shorten my nails a bit before going on holiday as you can see. My nails are even shorter right now though (my best friend just got a new house and I've been helping out a bit, nails and steaming off wallpaper do not get along so well).

Love, Brethil

More teal mani's down here!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure and you've done well with the plaid nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love your plaid so much! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally lovely! I like that you hand painted the plaid pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid pattern and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete