Monday 20 July 2015

OMD3 - Day 20 - Jewels


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part 3 (OMD3) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page here!

Today: Jewels. I interpreted this as jewelry. Some of my favourite jewelry pieces are from Mate Amargo Joyería. This lovely Spanish artist sells his handmade jewelry on fairs across Europe. In winter I think he's based in Valencia. I've only visited Dutch fairs and he's usually at Elfia and Castlefest. I love his work, a lot. So today's mani is inspired by a pair of earrings of his.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 36 Mint Me Up
  • NYC - 035 Cupcakes and Latte
  • Essence - LE Superheroes - 05 Wonder Wow! Man!
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Mint Me Up, a lovely mint with gold flecks. With my nail art brush I painted the leaves and logo. Inside of the leaves is a mix of both mint polishes, although this is probably not that visible. Top coat.



And finally my earrings. ♥


Love, Brethil

The others:

2 comments:

  1. What lovely inspiration for this mani! I've never heard of this artist, but the jewellery looks BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt anyone that does not visit these fantasy/medieval fairs here in Europe knows he exists, so I feel extra special when I wear his jewelry. I tend to wear a silver set I have of his most... also leaves... figures.

      Delete