Tuesday 14 July 2015

OMD3 - Day 14 - Fish


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part 3 (OMD3) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page here!

Today: Fish. The day I wore these it was sunny, so a holo base was an appropriate choice.


Polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - You're My Boy Blue
  • Sally Hansen - 4860-33 Pacific Blue (old formula)
  • Essence - gel polish base coat
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of You're My Boy Blue. Then I painted on the tiny fish with my Born Pretty Store #18519 brush. Topcoat. Done.



And to show the holo off you get a bonus pic:


Love, Brethil

The others:

2 comments: