Wednesday 12 November 2014

52WPNMC - Wild Animals & Yellow


Hi all!

This week's prompts are wild animals and yellow. After I swatched A summer's wave goodbye I knew I could use it for this week's prompt.


Today's beauties:
  • Superficially Colorful Lacquer - A Summer's Wave Goodbye
  • L.A. Colors - NP136 Black Velvet


I'm wearing two coats of A summer's wave goodbye. Then using my striping brush I simply added tiger stripes. Tiger stripes are not really stripes like zebras, but more elongated spots. I thought these looked rather nice on this pretty thermal polish. I sealed it in with G&G HK Girl top coat.






There's not much to say about this mani, except that it is striking and very easy to do!

More yellow and wild animals in the InLinkz below!

5 comments:

  1. This feels so summery to me! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eye catching and striking manicure. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - really brilliant design and the colours are gorgeous! I think A Summer's Wave Goodbye is going on the Christmas wish list x

    ReplyDelete