Friday 11 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Rainbow


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

Today's theme is Rainbow. Being short on time I couldn't actually paint a rainbow or do anything in rainbow colours... but I have the perfect glitter topper and created a simple glitter gradient on my cinderella hand! Yes, an entire post featuring my cinderella hand... sorry *winks*


Today's polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Pride

Yes, you spotted it! I finally own a Snow Me White! My sweet friend and coworker Mandy lives almost next to a Kruidvat with a Sinful Colors section (I don't) and she kept an eye on the restock of Snow Me White. When it was back in stock she might have grabbed all the available bottles (I even got a back up!). So, yay!


My base is 2 coats of Snow Me White. I love it already. Next I sponged on a gradient with Pride. Pride is created with the LGBT flag colours in mind. So it is rainbowy! In fact, it's rainbows blended in a bottle *nods*. Pride has red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple hexes in a clear base. Unfortunately for you, Pride was discontinued a while ago. Sometimes though you can order a discontinued polish from Lucky 13 Lacquer and Kyoti will mix up a bottle for you! She is awesome like that.



Isn't this just like a party on your nails? I did get comments on these at work and admiration, so win!



Next posts will be of my main polish hand, don't worry! Hope you enjoyed these rainbow glitters!

Feel like more rainbows? Do visit the others *points down*!

4 comments:

  1. love that bright glitter!
    so what do you think of snow me white? i haven't tried it, but i might have to if it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Snow Me White. Mind you, I'm terrible with white polishes, ones that are 2 coaters for some are rubbish for me. Snow Me White applies rather evenly (my biggest issue with a lot of whites) and if you use it as a base that is not seen much, one coat will do, two coats is perfect. For the price, definitely pick it up, it's not like you lose a fortune if you don't like it *winks*

      Delete