Sunday 20 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Chevron


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

Today's mani features chevrons. I'll apologise beforehand for the state of the polish. Weather has been very hot and humid here for the past days, which does not go well with polishing your nails. Polishes tend to bubble in this weather for me, so if you see it, it's not the polish's fault, it is the weather. Especially the base coat gave me extreme bubbles. That and this heat and myself do not go together well at all. So, I'll keep things to a minimum *winks*


Today's polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Bottle Service
  • W7 - 28 Black


I'm wearing two coats of Bottle Service, a lovely nude champagne holo. On my thumb and middle finger I applied some chevron tip guides and added the black. I painted my triangle studs black before adding them to the other nails. Everything was sealed in with G&G HK Girl top coat.






Simple and nice. Do your polishes misbehave when it's warm as well?

Chevron time! Do visit the other bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment