Monday 28 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Bridal


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

Today we go bridal themed... so I think white and subtle, because not everyone wants their nails to steal the show at the wedding. That honour is usually for the hair and dress... And... I even managed to write this post on time! Yay!


Only two polishes today:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Koh - unknown (no label)

I also used two PUEEN stamping plates, plate 63 and 68.



I started out with a gradient base, white at the tips, nude near the cuticles. I stamped with Snow Me White and PUEEN 63 on all of my nails. I also stamped with the nude and PUEEN 68 on top of that, but it is hardly visible. Sealed it all in with G&G HK Girl top coat.


Also, if there's anyone who would know which Koh polish this could be, let me know... since this was a gift there was no label on the lid (with the name). Koh's website lists several nudish/sand coloured polishes, so it is not helpful at all. Could be from an earlier collection as well. Could be Koh Pale Beige perhaps?





A very subtle mani for a bride. Can you believe I did not even wear nail polish at all at my own wedding (7 years ago)?

More bridal nails below, in case you need some inspiration *winks*!

4 comments: