Monday 2 June 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet - Under The Sea


Hi all!

I've still not caught up with getting my posts up when I plan them to... so today you'll get my FingerFood's Theme Buffet mani I normally post on Sundays. This week the theme is Under The Sea... it did not turn out quite like I wanted to, but it's not a fail either, just different.


The blues I have for you:
  • Catrice - 49 Keep Pool
  • Catrice - LE Haute Future - C02 Never Green Before
  • La Femme - 92 Ocean
  • Essence - LE Love Letters - 05 Inkheart

And I also used MoYou London Fairytale 02.



I started out with a base of Keep Pool on my thumb, index and middle finger and just Never Green Before on my ring finger and pinky. The rest is a bit of a mish mash. I added Never Green Before to the other nails as well, a coat of Ocean, then I did my stamping. I though using inkheart was a good idea, it's not as dark as I'd liked. I stamped mermaids and pieces of waves on most fingers, on my index finger there are some fish. I added another coat of Never Green Before and Ocean. The result is you can't really see the stamping that well... but mermaids are illusive beings anyway... and looking into the ocean is usually not without some shimmer and distortion, right? *nods as if this was the intent from the beginning*





Tomorrow you get to see my previously long claws one more time for something completely different to this.

More ocean inspired manis in the inlinkz below! Check out those awesome ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I love how shimmery this is, it's like BAM in your face! These are great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Never Green Before is a shimmer bomb for sure!

      Delete