Wednesday 7 May 2014

MoYou London's Instagram 10k followers nail art challenge - Red


Hi all!

Yes, another entry for MoYou's Instagram challenge. I've got one for you tomorrow as well.... *cheesy grin*. Today's prompt is red... and my red is gorgeous!


Two polishes today:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Very Ornamental
  • W7 - 28 Black

And MoYou London Fairytale 02 and Mother Nature 04.




I am wearing the gorgeous Very Ornamental by ILNP... one single coat. No visible nail line and one coat... you read that right! It's a perfect red linear holo, bordering on the pink side of red. Stamping was done with W7's black... my Essence black stamping polish is dead... well it's thick and gloopy and dries too fast to work with, not that there is much left in my bottle. But I got a replacement today! The Essence is slightly blacker, but this W7 is not a bad stamper at all! Anyways, I decided to go for a bit of scenery from Fairytale 02. I did add some flowers (index) and a swallow (middle) from Mother Nature 04.




Yes, the thumb is back... well for today, with careful placement of my leaf you can't see the cut *winks*. And yay for unicorn! Fairytaleland does have a unicorn, obviously. Can you see the magenta goodness rainbow peeping out? Check down here for the full on bend... it's gorgeous!


Another simple stamping mani, but Very Ornamental does not really need anything. You can still get it here!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! That red polish is beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! ILNP makes such lovely holos...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) Thanks! I love those magenta flashes on that red!

      Delete