Monday 5 May 2014

MoYou London's Instagram 10k followers nail art challenge - Shadows


Hi all!

As I mentioned on Saturday, MoYou London is holding a nail art challenge over on Instagram. Today's theme is Shadows... and when I looked through my MoYou stamping plates I immediately knew what I'd do...  hence the extra post today *winks*. My nails tell a tiny story today.



Polishes from left to right:
  • Catrice - Candy Shock LE - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Catrice - NEONaturals LE - C05 Have A Good Day
  • NYC - 003 Prey of Grey
  • NYC - 325 Raindrop
  • Essence - Stampy polish black
  • HEMA - Top Coat Matt
  • P2 - holo top coat

Besides the polishes I also used 2 MoYou stamping plates, Fairytale 01 and Mother Nature (Landscape) 04.




My base is Have A Good Day, with a vertical gradient from dark (pinky) to light (index). I stamped with the black stamping polish, the evil looking tree casting the shadow on the realm of fairies. The spiderweb and spider are from the MN 04 plate. The fairy is flying away towards the light, obviously spreading fairy dust (holo top coat) around her.




I'm really pleased how this looks, the stamping is pretty straight forward, but you don't have to do fancy decals to make a nice stamping mani. Don't forget, my Instagram is @brethilebontree!

2 comments:

  1. Love this design and your base colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The base is a subtle gradient though, but I do think grey polishes are underrated

      Delete