Monday 19 May 2014

MoYou London's Instagram 10k followers nail art challenge - Sci-fi


Hi all!

I'll be quick today. Another MoYou London's 10K IG challenge mani. Today we have Sci-fi. I do not own any of the Sci-fi collection plates, so I made do with what I do own. And I do think it turned out science fictiony. Also... if you love Double Bluff as much as I do, check the end of the post for the info on the amazing sale LynBDesigns has going on right now! As always, the products I used were bought by myself with my own money.


Today's polishes:

And MoYou London's Fairytale 03.



Double Bluff, 2 easy coats, is my base. It's a gorgeous rosy taupe linear holographic polish. A very unique colour, absolutely gorgeous. I triple stamped with some lightning bolt images and the circular images of Fairytale 03. Topped with G&G HK Girl top coat.




And to show off the holo goodness (which is visible in indirect light, but goes nuts in direct light or sunlight) one more picture for you.


I really love how this looks on my nails, Double Bluff is a must have. Hurry to LynBDesigns and snatch some beauties before her sale is over! Remember to use the code PRINCESS for 50% (!!!) off your entire order through May 21st. And if you order three or more polishes (ANY polish in her store, and there is lots to choose from) Friday 16th May - Tuesday 20th May you'll get a free bottle of The Tiara on Top LE with your order. Trust me, this is a steal! I am not being compensated for saying this, I bought my own LynBDesigns polishes a few months ago *winks*.

So, what do you think, Sci-fi enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment