Thursday 15 May 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Texture


Hi all!

This week's Golden Oldie Thursday is about Texture. My oldest texture polish was bought in July 2013 during my holiday in Berlin. So only 10 months ago, I could have done something else textured, but I do like textured polishes. I also used a much older polish (few years old, exact age unknown) and one I've had for about a year (the white stamping polish). Plus I am combining this with the MoYou 10K instagram challenge, which has Love as the theme for today.


From left to right:
  • P2 - Sand Style - 010 adorable
  • Miss Helen - 07
  • Essence - stampy polish white

And the lovely MoYou London Fairytale 01.




As a base I am wearing one coat of adorable (for a swatch check this post), which was part of the original 6 textured polishes by P2. I know they have released others after those, but seeing as I haven't been back to Germany since July 2013 I have no clue if the original 6 are still around. Anyway, I stamped with the unnamed darker rose pink polish and the heart dandelion image from Fairytale 01. It transferred well, but was barely visible on top of adorable. So I decided to double stamp with a white polish as well (and even triple stamp on a few nails). I did not add top coat because I wanted to leave this textured.



I wore this on Mother's Day, because my mum loves it when I wear pink, she claims it looks good on me, plus it has hearts and I ♥ my mum.

More textured goodness in the Inlinkz collection *points down*


6 comments:

  1. Wat zit er veel diepte in! Erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat komt door in meerdere lagen te stempelen, ik hou daar zelf erg van :)

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the stamping (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful:) great gradient!

    ReplyDelete