Saturday 5 April 2014

Swatch: Jindie Nails - Betty's Fetti Milkshake

Hi all!

I have a swatch for you today, because this polish deserves a post of her own! Yes, Betty is a girl... obviously. Past week my order from Jindie Nails arrived, and this beauty is the first I put on. I loved this when I first saw this, it is so unique.


I have a tall mid size bottle, which holds 9ml, but you can also get a full size at 15ml. Betty's Fetti Milkshake has a white crelly base and is absolutely packed with micro glitter. They're all matte glitters and there are so many colours... it's like a party on your nails!



I am wearing 2 coats of Betty and 2-3 coats of top coat to get it smooth. Yes, that many. It dries very rough, those glitters are hungry...  and I finally ordered some Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food... because this polish is begging for it. Doesn't it look delicious though?




You can get Jindie Nails polishes at her own store (which is normally only open to US/Canada, but she occasionally opens it up for worldwide shipping) or at several stockists, like Mei Mei's Signatures.

2 comments: