Sunday 2 February 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet - Birthdays/Celebrations


Hi all!

I'm going to keep this short. I woke up yesterday morning to find one of my beloved Siamese had died during the night. He was only 5 years old and much too young to leave us. Obviously, I didn't feel like polishing my nails, but I have a mani I stuck in my (micro) vault for you instead. The only connection it has to this week's theme is the fact I wore it for my own birthday celebration earlier this month. It's not necessarily birthdayesque, but still pretty.


Polishes I used:
  • Essence - Superheroes LE - 03 Power Girl
  • Barry M - Nail art pen Black


Power Girl is a lovely duo-chrome that flashes from blue to purple. The bottle shows goldish tints too, but I didn't get those on my nails. Nonetheless it is gorgeous. I am wearing 2 coats. With my Barry M nail art pen I freehanded micro leopard spots in an alternative french tip kind of way. I first saw them on Kerruticles, and she got her inspiration from Tips and Topcoat. I ended with topcoat.





I hope you like these!
Go check out the other mani's below!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your fur baby! D: Keep your head up, love! Beautiful nails too *hugs*<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I have been cuddling the others like the crazy cat lady that I am ;)

      Delete
  2. Aww, that is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear that. *Sending positive vibes your way* I'm glad you were able to share these pretty nails with everyone this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nails & hugs on the loss of your beloved fur baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nails and really appreciate the fact that you joined in this week when it must've been the furthest thing from your mind. Hugs for the loss of your fur baby - its always heartbreaking. I have many already at the Rainbow Bridge to welcome him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did one nail design last night, and of course I bumped my finger this morning and broke a nail... so trimmed them down again and back to bare nails. Good thing I had a few posts done for this week.

      Delete