Sunday 5 January 2014

Nail art challenges galore


Hi all!

We have started a new year and nail art challenges are everywhere! I'll be joining at least 3 of them. That sounds like a lot, but each of those challenges does one mani a week... And 3 mani's a week is very doable for me. I'm still pondering entering a 4th and 5th one on occasion though, depending on time.

 

The ones I will be joining for certain are:



And maybe I'll join in these ones when I can:


Which ones, if any at all, will you be joining?

2 comments:

  1. I plan to do the GOT challenge, and I might split off and do a slower version on my own of the nail-art-a-go-go because I just love the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go sounds very interesting, I will try to do a couple, can't commit to all. There's not enough time in a day for that ;)

      Delete