Thursday 19 December 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Stripes


Today we have the second mani for this month's Tri Polish Challenge and I made a mistake. I grabbed the other gold polish... bad bad me. I should have sticked with the gold I used for my first post. Please forgive me.


From left to right:
  • Catrice - 910 Oh My Goldness!
  • Catrice - 42 Nickel Minaj
  • Mundo de Uñas - 32

The little red polish is one of my new stamping polishes from Mundo de Uñas which arrived from Mexico this Tuesday! I actually did a saran wrap with purple and Nickel Minaj and stamped with gold over it, but it just did not show that well and I aborted it. I went with something simple instead.



I painted half my nails in Nickel Minaj, and the other half with Oh My Goldness! With a small nail art brush I added some red stripes. I'm not too sold on this combination, I don't like this gold. It's too harsh.




Needless to say, this came off after taking the pictures, as did part of my index fingernail. I had a tear I tried to fix, but it did not work out *sad face*. So I'm back to shorter nails until it grows back. I did do some other mani's you will see in the next weeks that show the length as above, but next week's TPC manicures will will be shorties.

No comments:

Post a Comment